domingo, 14 de mayo de 2017

 

SPAGHETTI  RECIPIE

I like this recipe because I love pasta. I like cooking it whit my mum. The recipe is very easy and very tasty. It is my favourite recipie.
 
You need:
  • spaghetti
  • two tomatoes
  • an onion
  • sugar
 
First, cook the spaghetti on a boiling cooking pot and wait three minutes.
While, you can do the tomatoe sauce.
First, chop an onion into very small pices. Then, chop the tomatoe and put the onion and the tomatoe into a pot. Mix this. Next, triturate the mix and add some sugar. Be carefully! Don't add to much sugar or any tipe of spices.
Then, put the spaghetti on a plate and add the tomatoe sauce. You can add some cheese or chilly. Finally, the spaghetti are ready to eat.
 
Resultado de imagen de spaghetti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

VOCABULARY MODULE 4

SECTION A: Appearance, b ang, b eat, b itter, c olourful, f lavour, g orgeous, p attern, r otten, r ough, s cent, scratch, shape, shiny, s...