lunes, 12 de marzo de 2018

Dear Mr. Pevensie,

I am writing to invite you to the 10th aniversary of the Térmens cinema. They are going to do a marathon of the films "Back to the future" and I now you love these films.

The event is starting at 5p.m. and it is finishing around 23p.m. the 17th of february. Entrance tickets are 10€ but the pop corn is free!

Due to this, people won't enter any food. Because of this, there is going to be security.

I think you will enjoy this event. Please respond to me on pili@gmail.com by the next week.

I am looking forward to see you next week.

Best wishes,
Pili.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

VOCABULARY MODULE 4

SECTION A: Appearance, b ang, b eat, b itter, c olourful, f lavour, g orgeous, p attern, r otten, r ough, s cent, scratch, shape, shiny, s...