martes, 5 de noviembre de 2019

WRITING TASK

Last year, I went to Italy with my parents. We stayed in a hotel in a small town near the coast.

At first, we had a lot of fun! We went to the beach and everything was beautiful. While we wre walking, we saw a poster of a very touristic cave, and we decided to go. We took the car, but we had to stop in a parking because the road to the cave wasn't accessible by car. We walked for thirty minutes inside a little forest before we realised we were lost. There was no signal in our phones, so we decided to return to the hotel. It was already late and we were using the light in our phones to see in the dark.

Eventually, we reached the car and I was very happy. Although anything bad happened, I felt very releaved when we arrived at the hotel. I hate being in the dark so it was a very scary moment for me.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

VOCABULARY MODULE 4

SECTION A: Appearance, b ang, b eat, b itter, c olourful, f lavour, g orgeous, p attern, r otten, r ough, s cent, scratch, shape, shiny, s...